Robust has a bold flavor, a fruity scent, a balanced bitterness, and a very prominent peppery finish.
Best used for impactful flavors like pasta sauce, bitter salad greens, tomato dishes, and as a cooking oil.
Medium has a fruity taste, a grassy scent, and a peppery or spicy finish.
Great on vegetables, in vinaigrettes, for salad dressing, and to make delicious bread dipping oils.
Delicate has a smooth and buttery taste, more fruity, no bitterness and a slightly peppery finish.
Great for baking, on vegetables, milder cheeses, for ice creams, to make soups, and sauces.
These 8.45 fl oz bottles are a great addition to kitchen pantry for food pairings.
It is a medium intensity varietal blend made with 100% organic Picual, to which added a touch of sweetness from 100% organic Arbequina to achieve a delightful balance of pleasant spiciness and bitterness taste with fruity notes of green almond, tomato, apple and freshly cut grass. The aroma is fresh and elegant with the wild scent of the mountains.
These olives are grown on sustainable organic farms, harvested using mechanical means and the oil is cold extracted within hours after harvest.
Its design combines tradition and modernity. We bring it to you direct from the farm to deliver the freshest oil while empowering rural farmers. USDA Organic and Kosher certified.
The name Almazara de Alcaraz came from the Arabic language, meaning 'Alcaraz olive fruit milling place’.
Polyphenols (Mg/Kg): 450-600
Best Before: 03/30/2022
Delicate, Medium, and Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil-USDA Organic-Kosher-Vegan
Region and Olives:
- From olive farms located in the south west of Albacete, Spain. Picual olives are cultivated in the Sierra de Alcaraz on the border between Castilla-La Mancha and Andalusia. Arbequina olives are cultivated in the plains of La Mancha.
- Picual olives have high levels of polyphenols, an organic compound which is known to have antioxidant effects. It is very appreciated for its high stability, which gives it great resistance to high temperature and is ideal for cooking. With regard to sensory characteristics , these olives have fruity olive and tomato with a light peppery, bitter olive leaf taste.
Arbequina olives produces a very fluid and sweet oil, in which it is almost impossible to perceive bitter or peppery flavors. Its oil has a fruity aroma of olives, apple, banana and almond.
Pairs best with:
Great on vegetables, in vinaigrettes, for salad dressing, on pasta, and to make delicious bread dipping oils.
- Salads, Vegetables, Breads, Pasta, Fish, Poultry.
- 2020 Gold Award NYIOOC (USA)
- 2019 Great Gold medal Ecotrama (Spain)
- 2018 Top 10 Award BIOFACH (Germany)
- 2018 Gold medal Ecotrama (Spain)
- 2017 Gold medal. Best of bioPress Olive Oil (Germany)
- 2017 Silver medal Ecotrama (Spain)
- 2017 Top 20 Award BIOFACH (Germany)
- 2016 Top 10 Award & Best Spanish Organic Oil BIOFACH (Germany)